ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES THAT AIN’T UGLY


Real talk: Your essential accessories do not have to be ugly. They do, however, have to be sturdy, practical and oh so chic. Here are the four I am counting on to get me through the upcoming warmer months.

THE BAG



Ah, where would I be without this beauty?  The slouchy-ness emulates the casualness of my everyday wardrobe and the thick, Italian leather oozes luxury. Not to mention I can literally fit anything in it. Seriously. Get it here.


THE SLIDES


It really is the year of the slide, so do yourself a favour and find the right pair and they will go with everything, and take you anywhere (so comfortable!). This trend is here to stay, so don’t be afraid to invest in a well-constructed, leather pair. Check out the range at Sandali, or shop similar here, here, and here.

THE SUNGLASSES 


Perfectly complementary to my dark wardrobe, it’s these Karen Walker beauties that I grab on my way out the door. Get them here.

THE HEELS


I'm not usually a fan of bows, but it was love at first sight when I spotted these at the Zara mid-season sale. They are about as girly as I am willing to go and the pointed heel offsets my tailored pants and boyish shapes perfectly. Shop similar here, here and here.

3 comments:

jamie-lee said...

I am LOVING your accessories - they're minimal/understated yet so effortlessly chic. Those Zara heels especially!

Fabliha said...

Great picks! yes - definitely not boring. I love those sunnies + that bag is marvelous! I am forever on the search for interesting, unique essentials :)
PS: I love the composition of these shots
xx
www.insidein-insideout.net

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!

http://www.mbharper.com

Post a Comment